'Sea Glass' Soy Candle
Because some of you refer to it as Sea Glass! The same wonderful scent of coconut/lime/grapefruit found in our Beach Glass version. These natural soy candles are a great add on gift for that sea glass lover/ addict in your life (you?) ! They are beautifully presented in 3" high reusable glass jar with a brushed silver lid. Each candle has one or two pieces of genuine sea glass right in the wax. Approximate burn time is 45 + hours.
Benefits of Soy Wax:
- Soy wax is made from vegetable oil (soy beans), while it's counter partner, paraffin wax is derived from petroleum (a gasoline product).
- Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource made from vegetable oil.
- Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up with hot water and soap
- Soy wax supports farming in the United States.
- Soy candles burn 50% longer than other waxes.
- Soy burns cleaner and slower.
- Soy is healthier to breathe in than paraffin wax.
What oils is the candle made out of?
This candle is made with oils that have natural orange and lime essential oils infused in them along with a combination of candle fragrance oils including coconut, vanilla, grapefruit and hints of peach and apple.
Trim your work: To ensure an even burn, trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time you light your candle. If your candle flame is too big, you will waste wax, fragrance and create black soot.
Burn for 3-4 hours at a time: To get an even burn, we suggested burning your candle for 3-4 hours at a time. The top of your candle should be even with liquid. You will get the most out of your candle if you burn it this way.
Dispose when 1/2 inch wax remains: We suggest to stop burning your candle when 1/2 wax remains at the bottom. This is to prevent any sort of heat damage to the container or surface.
Note: there will be a $7 charge for shipping on this product