Small Business Saturday at Relish - November 30, 2019
Support Erie's craftspeople, creators, artisans and makers. Keep it #madeinerie
Join us on Small Business Saturday for a special in-store shopping event! On November 30, 2019, every in-store purchase at the gallery will earn you a chance to to win our signature butterfly necklace, a custom sterling silver piece featuring gorgeous, genuine-found Lake Erie beach glass in cobalt blue and lime green.
Each butterfly we create starts with meticulously looking for glass wing matches, a pencil and paper sketch, sterling silver sheet metal, and various gauges of sterling wire. The metal is then cut by hand using a jeweler’s saw, filed and soldered together. The delicate process of setting the glass is a riveting process we were the first to develop and use in the industry. The butterfly antennae are created using a chasing process with an acetylene/ oxygen flame. The process of creating one of these custom butterfly necklaces can take more than a week from start to finish.
With a retail value of nearly $300, this is truly a special heirloom piece and a once-in-a-lifetime giveaway. Don't miss out on your chance to win one of these amazing wearable works of art.
In addition to your chance to win the butterfly necklace, your purchase on Small Business Saturday will also get you a free, handmade ornament filled with sand, seashells and colorful pieces of genuine found beach glass.
#shopsmall, #shoplocal - #SHOPERIE!
Find something for everyone on your holiday gift list at Relish while supporting locally made, American-made goods. In addition to our handmade jewelry, you'll also find:
- Original paintings by local artist Geoff Dunn, original metal wall sculptures
- Sweet framed prints by Cathy Walters Art
- Handmade greeting cards for every occasion
- Beautiful handmade ornaments for your holiday tree
- Gorgeous handmade pottery by Allen Stoneware Gallery
- The cutest cups and mugs featuring animals prints by Eli Halpin Oil Paintings
- A variety of Tea Drops gift sets for the tea lovers in your life
- Divinely scented candles (with real beach glass in them!) made right here in Erie by Candlebox Company
- A lineup of decadent PINK Cottage Natural Handmade body care products
- Amazing-scented bath bombs and soaps + delicious locally-made honey products made by Clay Silo Soap and Honey Company
- Sweet treats from Lake Erie Candy Company
- Fashion items and accessories, including Natalie Therese purses and bags, and the always versatile skubes
- Luxurious hand and bath towels by the Turkish Towel Company
- Versatile, 100% cotton, eco-friendly, oversized fouta towels by TheFouta Spa
- Adorable handmade toys and collectibles for the little ones by Maileg
- And SO, SO much more!
We're open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays - be at the gallery early to have the best selection of items. See you on Small Business Saturday!